I would like to help you change the way you feel about food.
First, we have to identify and understand food is NOT the enemy. It is a beautiful way to nurture your body and take care of your health, happiness, and life.
Next, let’s understand why you’re eating!
- Is it because you are just hungry and it’s time to eat?
- Is it because everyone else is eating and you don’t want to feel left out?
- Is it because something looks or smells good?
- Or, is it because you are stressed and trying to distract or entertain yourself?
- Are you looking for pleasure in life somewhere?
- #1 mom thing: Are you eating just because your child left it on their plate and you’re cleaning the dish before you wash it? (This is how many of us, and I say US because I am totally guilty, gain weight.)
Emotional eating is something that needs to be satisfied right away. If you are confused about the difference between physical and emotional hunger, emotional hunger brings feelings of guilt, powerlessness and shame! If you feel those emotions after eating, chances are you are emotionally eating.
Love yourself enough to know that emotions are a part of the human experience. If you truly want to stop emotional eating, the only way to tackle it is learning to control those uncomfortable emotions without food. No diet can fix that.
Emotions are just energy in motion. Let us teach you how to redirect that energy. http://www.TeamCherieJ.com.
Emotions are just energy in motion. Let us teach you how to redirect that energy.