Here’s a repost for those who are new to the blog. This was originally posted in 2018.
- I enjoy being at home more than at a party.
- I am part of the Alzheimer’s Association Board.
- On June 26, 2011, I won an Opulence Humanitarian Award.
- In April 2011, I won the AAMBC Reader’s Choice Award.
- People ask me every day, “What it’s like to be famous?” I don’t know. I don’t know life any other way. I’ve been on TV since I was 6 years old. The word “famous” makes me laugh when it’s being directed towards me. It’s almost unreal.
- My P.E. Teacher told me I could get out of P.E. in high school if I did the Urkle dance… I chose to get an attitude and play basketball like everyone else.
- In November 2010, the guys from the Bottom Line Sports Show made one of my dreams come true when I got to interview Pittsburgh Steelers Charlie Batch, Ike Taylor, William Gay, Coco Crisp, Travis Johnson and clown with a Cleveland Brown Abram Elam, Dennis Northcutt and speak to Chicago Bull C.J. Watson.
- I went on a date August 2011 with a guy in New Jersey who screamed “Punky Power!” in a restaurant. Yes, it was only one date!
- I have a gang of jobs – I teach, I act, I produce films, I’m an author, I contribute to Fever Magazine, I’m a Certified Nutritionist and I am a Homeschooling Mom.
- I had my 1st orgasm while getting my tattoo on my ankle.
Okay, your turn. Tell me a fun fact about you in the comments.