- 12-16oz (6-8 cups) broccoli florets
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup red onions, finely minced
FOR THE POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup olive oil, like Queen Creek Olive Mill Balanced Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar (such as Queen Creek Olive Mill)
- 3 Tbsp pure raw honey
- 1/2-1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
MAKE THE SALAD:
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, raisins, and onions.
- Drizzle on enough dressing to coat. (You likely won’t need quite all of the dressing).
- Stir to combine.
MAKE POPPY SEED DRESSING:
- In a jar or liquid measuring cup, whisk together oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Stir in poppy seeds.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.