- 1 apple, medium tart
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red onion, medium
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon raw honey
- Pink salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- Combine apple, Brussels sprouts, garlic and onion. Toss/stir well so that ingredients are well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, raw honey, pink salt, pepper, olive oil and red wine vinegar.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and stir/toss very well.
- Keep refrigerated.
- If not serving immediately, be sure to toss/stir well before serving.