Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup raw agave
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pitted cherries
- 1 whole lime with skin on chopped roughly
- 4 – 6 cups sparkling water
- Place the lime juice and agave in a saucepan and stir on a low heat until agave is fully dissolved – about 1 minute. Allow this syrup to cool.
- Place the syrup in your blender with the cherries and whole lime, and puree in the blender until nice and frosty.
- Transfer to a glass and pour in the desired amount of sparkling water.
- Garnish and lime wedges and mint leaves (optional).