Prep time – 15 minutes
- One coconut
- 2 whole bananas
- Handful or organic blackberries
- Honey or apple (optional)
- Crack coconut. (I use a meat tenderizer. It’s huge so maybe if you just have a hammer or drop it on the ground. Have a bowl ready because it leaks.) Once it cracks pour the juice into a bowl.
- Take the shell (it’s white inside) and scrape all the white. It’s kind of hard but you will get it once you start. It’s called the coconut meat, lol.
- Scrape all of that into the bowl with the water.
- Then when it’s pretty thick with coconut, throw it all in the blender.
- Add 2 whole bananas.
- Add a handful of organic blackberries.
- Add ice.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy =) If you want to add sugar for a better taste, I recommend using a natural sweetener like honey or apple.