- 1 Apple, medium
- 1 Fennel, small root
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 Lemon, Juice of
- 1 Orange, Zest of medium
- 1 Orange, Juice of medium
- 1/2 Savoy cabbage, medium
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Generous pinch Pink Salt and ground black pepper
Oils & Vinegars
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Sesame oil or 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil
- Combine fennel, garlic, lemon juice, orange zest, orange juice and savoy cabbage.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, pink salt, black pepper, olive oil and sesame oil.
- Pour dressing over other ingredients and stir/toss very well.
- Keep refrigerated. If not serving immediately, be sure to toss/stir well before serving