- 8 cups Broccoli florets
- 2 cups Finely chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1 bunch Green onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, pressed
- 1 cup mashed Avocado
- 1 tablespoon Juice of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea salt
- Coarsely chop the broccoli into florets and place them in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, combine the olives and green onions. Pulse together until finely chopped.
- Fold the olive mixture into the broccoli.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the garlic, avocado, lemon juice, pepper.
- Combine the broccoli salad and lemon-garlic dressing and mix together well. Season with salt and pepper, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.