- 1 head of cauliflower washed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 – 2 teaspoons cumin depending on size of cauliflower head
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1 large tomato diced
- 3/4 red onion diced
- 1 big handful of cilantro chopped
- 3 sprigs of green onion chopped
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Place the cauliflower, cumin, salt and chili powder in the food processor.
- Pulse until a rice consistency is reached.
- Place cauliflower rice into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and carefully fold in ingredients until combined.
- Add more or less spices for desired taste. This will last in a sealed glass container in the fridge for 3 days.
- Option to add avocado