- 2 zucchinis
- 2 large handfuls of bean sprouts (approximately 2 cups)
- 1 bell pepper (red or yellow, sliced into strips)
- 4 green onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (sea salt)
- 3/4 cup nuts (raw, chopped or crushed, use almonds, peanuts or cashews)
- First, prepare your zucchinis. Using a vegetable peeler, peel each entire zucchini into thin strips. If you have a spiralizer or a large grater, you can also use those for a similar effect.
- Combine the zucchini strips, bean sprouts, bell pepper strips, green onions and cilantro in a large bowl. Drizzle with fresh lime juice and raw, cold-pressed olive oil (or another neutral-tasting cold-pressed oil you have on hand). Sprinkle with sea salt and gently toss everything together to combine well.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings to taste. You may prefer a bit more lime juice, olive oil or salt.
- Top with chopped or crushed nuts and enjoy your raw vegan Pad Thai-style salad!