Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 peaches sliced or chopped
- 2 to 3 slices of pineapple sliced or chopped
- Watermelon as much as you want I only use a few pieces
- Coconut shavings and half a cup of coconut water
- Crack coconut. (I use a meat tenderizer. It’s huge so maybe if you just have a hammer or drop it on the ground. Have the bowl ready because it leaks.) Once it cracks poor the juice into a bowl.
- Take the shell (it’s white inside) and scrape all the white. It’s kind of hard but you will get it once you start. It’s called the coconut meat.
- Scrape all of that into the bowl with the water.
- Slice or chop peaches.
- Core and slice and chop pineapple.
- Chop or slice watermelon.
- Blend up all the fruit and the coconut water and shavings.
- Add 1 half cup of organic sugar cane (or no sugar for diabetes patients).
- Blend it all until it is a thick liquid then add ice until smooth.