Ease your Thanksgiving cravings with this delicious breakfast bowl! Or as I like to call it, “fruit oatmeal!”
- 5 Fuyu persimmons, chopped (tops removed)
- 1/3 cup pecans, soaked 6+ hours in filtered water then drained, rinsed and pat dry
- Handful dried mulberries
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 5 dried apple rings
- Pinch of coconut sugar
- Pulse all ingredients besides sugar in a food processor until it becomes a coarse mix.
- Scoop out into a bowl and top with more dried mulberries.
- Sprinkle coconut sugar on top.