- 3 heaping cups broccoli florets
- 3 heaping cups cauliflower florets
- 1 small or 1/2 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
Raw Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Asian Dressing (raw, vegan, GF)
1 batch of my creamy Asian dressing (for this recipe, I’d add extra lime juice for more zesty taste)
- Place the broccoli and cauliflower in a food processor and roughly process. Alternately, chop into small pieces with a big knife.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chopped bell pepper and raisins.
- Dress to taste with creamy Asian dressing, and serve! I like this finished with a squeeze of lime.