For the carrot pasta:
- 5 large carrots peeled and spiraled into noodles
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro finely chopped
For the ginger lime peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons liquid aminos
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves large garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Pink salt to taste
To prepare the ginger lime peanut sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together until smooth and creamy.
To prepare the carrot pasta:
- Wash carrots well, peel them, and pat them dry.
- Using your spiral slicer, make noodles out of all of the carrots. It will be more difficult to make the noodles once there is only a few inches of carrot left, so you can grate what’s left of the carrot.
- Place all carrot noodles into a large serving bowl. Pour the Ginger-Lime Peanut Sauce over the noodles and gently toss together (I use my hands for this part).
- Serve with roasted cashews (or peanuts) and freshly chopped cilantro.