A delicious, raw alternative to traditional lasagna.
- Zucchini slices (Marinate olive oil and sea salt) drain water before making
- Tomato slices
- Spinach (Marinate it olive oil and salt) drain water
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Loose basil
- Repeat the layers
- It’s okay to season to taste with herbs like Italian seasoning and also rosemary.
- If you make ahead of time its great.
- Put all weight onto of the pan so it can compress together and the flavors will blend.
- If it keeps producing water, drain it every hours.