- 1 or 2 cucumbers (depending on size)
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos (can substitute Bragg’s Aminos or Tamari)
- Optional items: grape tomatoes, seaweed
- Cut cucumber, avocado, and onion into bite sized pieces. Put into a bowl.
- Sprinkle hemp seeds and a dash of cayenne (to taste) on top of cucumber/avocado/onion mix.
- Add coconut aminos to taste and gently mix well.
(*I highly recommend to let marinate in fridge for at least an hour so that all the flavors can meld.*) That’s it!