This is a delightful alternative to traditional tacos with a little kick!
Prep Time: 35 mins
• 5 Collard greens (de-stemmed)
• Mixed veggies of your choice
• 3.2 oz mushrooms
• ¼ lemon
• few thyme springs (de-stemmed)
• 1-2 tsp raw coconut
• 1-2 garlic cloves
• chopped green onion
• handful of raisins
• dash red chili flakes
• 1 Red bell pepper
• 1-2 medium carrots
• ¼ red onion
• ⅔ cup sun dried tomatoes
- Clean collard greens and set aside.
- Chop veggies of your choice and set aside.
Spicy Mushroom Prep:
- Chop your mushrooms and place them in a bowl along with the lemon, thyme, raw coconut, garlic cloves, green onion, raisins, and dash of chili flakes.
- Let marinate for 20-30 minutes to allow seasoning to soak into mushroom (the longer the better).
- Set aside.
Dipping Sauce Prep:
- In a food processor, add your red bell pepper, carrot, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes and a dash of water along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend thoroughly until sauce-like consistency (add water as needed).
Add spicy mushroom filling to collard greens, wrap like a taco, and use your dipping sauce.