Prep Time:15 minutes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh basil ribbons (or chopped basil)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Alternately, arrange the tomatoes and avocado in a medium bowl. Top with basil and drizzle with the balsamic vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately.